Thursday, April 3, 2008

"He Smelled Like The Sun" - Dad



Zambales, Philippines 2008


First I was confused


Then I found some stuff to take pictures of


Then my camera was stuck to my face


Then I went nuts


R.I.P. Geronimo Labrador Abad


Grandma & Grandpa


The reason nobody wants to be a farmer anymore


C.R.E.A.M.


8 seater


Tuck your feet in


Balconizing


Litson Jones is Raw


Battle Hymns


Navigators in the sidecar


Style with Ease and Strength through Patience


If it wasnt as hot as it was, he would float away


To and Fro


A candle to get water at night


Just to get water at night


Douglas the Cambing


Cut'n


Tricycle boat


In the waiting line


Anthasma


McFearless


All hail the electric fan


The Sale


Defeat


GO


Put your money up


The Referees Decision Is Final


The Haves Vs. The Have-nots


Meron Vs. Wala


One Lives and One Dies


The Promoter and The Sweeper


Knives out


San Diego? Lets Go !




"If you don't know where you're from, you dont know shit" - Bro.

No comments: